Warning: Missing argument 3 for avada_change_builder_default_args() in /home/griddlesystems/public_html/wp-content/themes/Avada/includes/fusion-shared-options.php on line 132
TSA’s new waffle machines can make significant waffle quality improvement and lower costs due to constant griddle plate cleaning, non contact waffle removal and higher yields because of reduced burnt flashing. A smaller environmental footprint is also achieved by an innovative recycled heat zone and of coarse the griddle is 100% non stick coating free. TSA waffles are also naturally low fat, only requiring 4% oil for product release.
- TSA waffle griddles never require non stick coating
- Greatly reduced environmental footprint
- Non contact removal system leaves waffles piercing free & undamaged
- No burnt flashing due to an innovative burner and plate design
- TSA’s griddle cleaning system insures carbon and gunk free waffles
- Servo depositors are very accurate, minimizing batter give away and reducing over weight induced flashing
TSA’s waffle design addresses a multitude of problem areas created by older European style griddles. TSA’s innovative, American manufactured griddles are original in both design and performance.
TSA has been the leader in robust high output industrial Pancake and French toast griddles since 1995 using their trademark technology yet simple design.
TSA is committed to continual improvement providing our customers with simple, efficient and reliable systems.
TSA has certainly demonstrated the concept of “partnering with the customer”. We look forward to working with TSA on future projects.
Michael N., Project Manager & The Quaker Oats Hotcake Team